Max Bupa Health Insurance Policy is a joint endeavour between True North (an Indian private value firm), and the worldwide healthcare administrations. It gives expert, comprehensive health insurance policies that cover all hospitalisation costs, essential consideration, and accident care needs. It additionally offers advantages that cover all the requirements of a family.
Types of Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans
There are various Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans, out of which the top three are explained below:
- Health Companion
- Health Premia
- Go Active Health
While the other plans are mentioned below:
- Max Bupa Super Top-Up Plan
- Heartbeat Family Health Insurance Plan
- Super Saver Plan
- Health Plus Insurance Plan
- Reassure Health Insurance Plan
- Corona Kavach Plan
- Accident Care Plan
- Health Recharge Plan
- CritiCare Plan
1. Health Companion
Max Bupa Health Insurance Companion Plan considers all the clinics and hospital needs of you and your loved ones. It is a moderate health insurance plan that makes sure about your health with no issues.
The Max Bupa Health Insurance covers an extensive range of hospitalisation charges. If the policyholder has depleted the fundamental integrity safeguarded, a top-off advantage is given where the guaranteed gets a reload of 100% of the aggregate protected.
2. Health Premia
It covers all the health needs of you and your loved ones both across India and overseas. The below-described are its primary features:
- All hospitalisation care costs are covered under this plan, including Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Siddha, and Unani medicines.
- The policy also covers overall maternity benefits along with benefits for infant's health and its hospitality needs.
- The policy additionally covers medicines that need current medical procedures like Bariatric, Laser, Robotics, and Organ transfers.
Aside from the above highlights, it also offers:
- Individual Accident and Critical Care Coverage
- Unwaveringly expansion in the total protected after consistently
- Upgraded Geographical Coverage.
3. Go Active Health
It additionally provides comprehensive protection that ensures complete wellness for you and your loved ones. If you are unable to access emergency clinics, hospitals beds, or the doctors advises, the policy then repays you for the expenses incurred in clinics or in-house treatment.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Care Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
The Max Bupa Health Insurance ensures that the cashless cases are handled within 30 minutes across 5000+ network clinics and hospitals.
The below-cited are the two effective ways to get your Max Bupa Health insurance claim effortlessly:
Cashless Max Bupa Health InsuranceClaim
- Get admitted to any one of Max Bupa network hospitals.
- Present your Max Bupa policy number or health card with the concerned team at a hospital along with ID proof.
- The network hospital verifies your identity and policy documents for validation and submits the request to Max Bupa.
- After successful validation, Max Bupa confirms the network hospital through email/fax and to you through text message/ email.
- Note that Max Bupa responds to your claim request within 30 minutes of filing it.
Reimbursement Max Bupa Health Insurance Claim
- Intimate Max Bupa within 48 hours of admission in network/non-network hospital/clinic.
- Settle the hospitalisation bills directly with the hospital.
- After getting discharged, submit the originals of all the relevant documents, such as prescriptions, invoices, medical bills, and discharge proof, along with your ID, age proof, and the duly filled & signed claim form to Max Bupa.
- Once Max Bupa receives your documents, they review your claim request, and if approved, they settle the claim amount in your registered bank account.
For a speedy and efficient process, it would be best if you purchase it from the company's official website. Visit Max Bupa's official site and click on the 'Purchase' on the top. Enter all the necessary details and click on 'Discover My Plan'. Select the plan that suits your needs the most and make the payment. You will receive the policy's documents on your registered email address after the completion of formalities.
Max Bupa Health Insurance policy is available for a tenure of 1-2 years. It also offers a concession if you purchase a policy for 2 years.
- Visit the official website of Max Bupa and click on "Renew".
- Fill in your Policy Number and click "Submit".
- Click on "Pay now" and pay the renewal amount.
- On successful payment, a new policy kit is sent to you on your registered email address, within 48 hours.
- All pre-existing health conditions for the first 3 years.
- Oral Treatment
- Other health issues, as mentioned in the policy's T&Cs.
The ratio of max bupa health insurance policy claim settlement stands at 92% for the fiscal year 2020.
Individuals between 18 and 65 years can purchase Max Bupa Super Top-up plan.
You can avail the benefits of maternity cover after the waiting time of 24 months. Note that it is one of the lowest waiting periods in the insurance industry.
There are 3600+ network hospitals under Max Bupa Health Insurance policy where you can avail the benefit of cashless treatment.